Recognized as the best HVAC Company in UAE, Technia prides itself in catering its widespread quality HVAC Contracting Services to valued clientele all across the UAE. Our diversified clientele includes Building Contractors, Fit Out Contractors, Developers, Direct Owners, Educational and Governmental institutions,” As a professional HVAC company, there lies a greater challenge that is to ensure that all our HVAC installations are durable, sustainable and that they maintain the Indoor Air Quality with minimal intervention. Our success as a highly recommended AC contractor in UAE is mainly owed to our well-established and profound HVAC engineering division that was able to specialize over the last decade in handling over a hundred HVAC projects and subsequently aligning our unique expertise as an organization with the evolving HVAC technologies, particularly those that relate to high coefficient of performance (COP) systems including but not limited to Cooling Towers, DX Split Ducted Systems, Package Units, Chilled Water, VRF and most importantly being able to monitor and control these installations via the latest Building Management Systems (BMS) and Smart Thermostat installations.”
Our HVAC Services
Our professional HVAC and AC services in UAE includes the following (without limitation):
- Turnkey HVAC design and build contracts for all types of projects including but not limited to residential complexes, commercial buildings, schools, restaurants, warehouses, factories and laboratories.
- Variable Refrigerant Flow systems (also known as VRF or VRV)
- Package Units.
- Split Ducted DX units.
- Cooling Towers.
- Energy Transfer Stations (ETS) complete with Heat exchangers, pumps, etc.
- Fresh Air Handling Units (FAHU) and Heat Wheel Recovery.
- Complete Chiller Systems inclusive of chiller, pump rooms, chilled water piping, valve package assembly, flushing, chemical dosing system, and related Building Management System (BMS).
- All types of GI or PI ducting distributions and as well as Fire Rated and Phenolic ducting.
- Sound Attenuation and Anti-vibration solutions.
- Industrial Extraction and ventilation systems.
- Smart Thermostat Installations including but not limited to (Honeywell, Nest and Ecobee).
- Third Party Testing, Adjusting & Balancing (TAB) and related reports.
- Preventive and routine Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) for HVAC projects.